-1 (3 pound) spaghetti squash
-2 tablespoons olive oil Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
2) Cut the squash in half lengthwise from stem to tail and scrape out the seeds. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
3) Place squash, cut-side down, onto the prepared baking dish. Place into oven and roast until tender, about 35-45 minutes.
4) Remove from oven and let rest until cool enough to handle.
5) Using a fork, scrape the flesh to create long strands.
Did You know? This mouthwatering recipe has a simple five minute prep and can be used in place of pasta. Top with marinara sauce and pair with lean chicken breast for dinner.
Baked Spaghetti Squash Recipe from allrecipes.com
Nutrition Information Servings:
4 Serving Size: 1/2 cup
Total Fat: 6.8g
Saturated Fat: 0.9g
Total Carbohydrate: 2.8g
Dietary Fiber: 0.8g