Fleet Feet Sports is proud to be the
Official Running Partner of Team InterVol
By running the 2017 Marine Corps Marthon to support InterVol, you'll not just feel the pride and patriotism of racing through our nation's capital with thousands of Marines cheering you, but also contribute to life-saving efforts across the globe.
In exchange for pledging to raise at least $750 for InterVol, you will receive:
- A race bib to the SOLD OUT Marine Corps Marathon on October 22, 2017
- Custom running singlet
- Coached from Fleet Feet Sports beginning June 15th
- Beginner or Advanced Full Marathon Training
- Coached Thursday Tempo workouts (excluding 9/21 & 9/28)
- Paced Saturday long runs (excluding 9/23 & 9/30)
- Daily workouts delivered to your inbox via Workout Log
- An entry into the Rochester Half Marathon on September 17, 2017
About InterVol: InterVol is a Rochester, NY, based not-for-profit with a simple mission: to recover viable unused medical supplies from hospitals and clinics and distribute them to those in need. To date, InterVol has shipped supplies to 73 countries around the world. In addition, each year InterVol supports multiple medical mission trips to countries in dire need of healthcare, thus furthering InterVol's mission to engage health-focused humanitarian efforts worldwide.
*No Federal or Marine Corps endorsement implied.
Team Intervol - Run With The Marines More Info »
Join today! Official training begins June 15th.
2 weekly coached workouts on Thursday evenings & Saturday mornings.
Marine Corps Marathon
$160 Race Fee, plus fundraising $750/$1,500.
Run the 2017 Marine Corps Marathon with Team InterVol and Fleet Feet Sports!