Commitment: 10-12 weeks (offered spring, summer, fall)
Current Fitness Level: Inactive, Intermediate or Advanced.
No Boundaries is a nationally awarded program that offers a proven approach to running that is safe and effective. By providing an encouraging, welcoming and safe environment, you can feel confident knowing this program is designed to help you reach your goals.
Start Date Tuesday, August 21st at 6PM through October 28th
Information Session Date: TBD
Class Format: 2 weekly coached and mentored workouts
- Tuesdays, 6PM at Fleet Feet
- Saturdays, 8AM at various locations throughout Buffalo
No Boundaries offers 3 different training options:
- No Boundaries - Learn To Run 5k - The Learn To Run 5K program is designed to guide you safely and effectively into running, while learning valuable information on healthy living. Perfect for people who don't run at all, have a hard time starting, or are unsure of what to do. This program starts out walking and slowly builds into running, preparing you for a 5K (3.1 mile) race.
- No Boundaries 2pt0 - The No Boundaries 2pt0 program is perfect for those who recently ran their first 5K and want to improve, but are not yet ready for longer distances. This program works to improve speed, endurance and performance at the 5K level.
- No Boundaries 3pt0 - The No Boundaries 3pt0 program is perfect for those who can run between 2-3 miles, but have a hard time running further. This program will train you towards a 10K or 12K. Also great for those aspiring to complete a half marathon in the future.
The Distance Project: For some this option may apply.... to learn more about how to earn the Distance Project Badge Click Here and start filling out the denoted Excel Spreadsheet today.
The programs meets on Tuesdays at 6pm at Fleet Feet and Saturdays at 8am at different local parks. We provide an online schedule with times, locations and workouts.
Each program offers:
- Flexible training schedule
- Workoutlog online training tool
- A safe environment for all athletic abilities
- 2 weekly organized, coached and mentored workouts
- A custom New Balance No Boundaries technical shirt
- Great camaraderie and friendship
- Supportive and encouraging coaches and mentors
- Online private Facebook Group page
- Voucher booklet for store savings
- Graduation party after completion of the program
Program Fees: Training fee is $100.00 until August 17th, On August 18th the free increases to $110.00
Graduation Race Information: More details coming soon.
Many thanks to New Balance for their years of support of this program!!
For more information about No Boundaries 5K, 2pt0 and 3pt0 training, please contact Scott@FleetFeetBuffalo.com