The finish line. It's a defining moment in the life of anyone who has crossed it. You can train with us to get to your goal of finishing or going faster! Not racing in Buffalo? You can train with us for other half and full marathons, too!
If you're serious about training for and completing a half or full marathon, join the region's premier training program that has helped thousands of runners reach their goal! Our trained coaches offer the support and motivation needed to keep you going. With 11 different pace groups and 4 different training options, there is a program suited for every participant - whether this is your first marathon or you're trying to qualify for Boston.
Session II - Thursday, July 19th thru October 13th
Goal Race - Any Fall Half or Full Marathon (Chicago, Niagara International, Marine Corps, NYC, Toronto, Wine Glass etc.. )
Training Program meets on Thursdays at 6pm and Saturdays at 7:30am.
- 13.1 Finish - Beginner Half program perfect for beginners that have never run a half and are on the lower end of the required base mileage and whose goal is to finish
- 13.1 Fast - Advanced Half program for those who have already completed a half marathon and are looking to improve performance and speed
- 26.2 Finish - Beginner Full program ideal for the runner who has never completed a full marathon, and is on the lower end of the required base mileage and whose goal is to finish
- 26.2 Fast - Advanced Full program designed to help those who have already completed a marathon, but want to improve their performance and speed
The Distance Project: For some this option may apply.... to learn more about how to earn the Distance Project Badge Click Here and start filling out the denoted Excel Spreadsheet today.
Learn more about Half and Full Marathon Training at a FREE Information Session. No registration required.
- Tuesday, July 10th at 7PM at Fleet Feet
Program Fee: $125 then increases to $135 after July 12th
Each program offers:
- Detailed, flexible weekly/daily training plan
- Kick off soire
- Workoutlog online training tool
- Unlimited access to program coaches
- Weekly motivational and education emails relevant to our training
- A fun, social atmosphere, great camaraderie and friendship
- Online private Facebook Group page
- Weekly coached tempo/speed workouts - Thursdays
- Weekly supported paced long group runs - Saturdays
- Custom training program technical shirt
- Kickoff Shopping Weekend
- 11 different pace groups to choose from for Saturday paced long runs (8:00, 8:30, 9:00, 9:30, 10:00, 10:30, 11:00, 11:30, 12:00, 12:30, 13:00 minute per mile)
- NO WORKOUT Saturday, Sept 22nd!!
- Are you interested in becoming a Pace Group Leader? See what it takes by visiting the Pace Group Leader page here
For questions, contact our Training Program Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org