Are you ready for the summer trail season? You'll definitely be ready now that we have the new Saucony Peregrine 4.0 shoe in store. It's their latest and lightest version yet, designed for versatility and a low-profile feel. We have the men's in Red / Black / Citron and the women's (shown above) in Blue / Teal / Gray. Check below to see specs and more photos.
It couldn't be any better timing with the start of our trail group runs this Saturday at Sprague Brook Park. Want to join us? Then go HERE for more info.
- Super-aggressive multidirectional outsole lug design for superior traction on all terrain
- Upgraded nylon fiber mesh rock plate for reduced weight and added flexibility
- FlexFilm locks in your foot without adding weight to the upper
- POWERGRID replaces ProGrid in the heel for smoother transition and optimal cushioning for improved overall performance
- Gusset tongue
- Custom stitched Hydra-MAX collar lining
- HRC+ Strobel board
- Gaiter compatible
- ComfortLite sockliner
- PowerGrid (heel insert)
- Co-molded EBA plate at midfoot
- Nylon fiber rock plate in forefoot
- High traction rubber
Men's - Red / Black / Citron