4 EPIC EVENTS,
1 MONSTROUS MEDAL!
Choose between 4 Half Marathons (52.4 Miles)
or 3 Half Marathons & 1 Full (65.5 Miles)
WINTER WARRIOR HALF MARATHON
Sat, Jan. 9, 2016
4PM Start, Rochester Tech Park
4 Hour Time Cutoff
ROCHESTER FLOWER CITY HALF MARATHON
Sun, April 24, 2016
7:30AM Start, Blue Cross Arena
3.5 Hour Time Cutoff
SHORELINE HALF MARATHON
Sat. July 16, 2016
8AM Start, Hamlin Beach State Park
4 Hour Time Cutoff
MVP HEALTH CARE ROCHESTER MARATHON & HALF MARATHON
Sun, Sept. 18, 2016
7:30AM Start, Frontier Field
6.5 Hour Time Cutoff
What You Get:
- Entry into all 4 events at the lowest pricing for all races
- Swag from each race (Winter Hat for Winter Warrior Half, gender specific tech shirts for the other three events)
- Four Season Challenge Cotton Tee (to all registered by 12/31/15). Bring it with you to the MVP Health Care Rochester Marathon to have "Finisher" added to the back!
- Finisher's Medal for each event PLUS a finisher's medal piece for each event that will combine to form one giant Four Season Challenge Medal
- Finisher's Decal for each event, that will combine to make one giant Four Season Challenge Decal
- All participants registered by 11/30/15 will receive a custom bib with their name printed on it for Winter Warrior Half Marathon
- Custom bibs with your name printed on them for Rochester Flower City Half Marathon, Shoreline Half Marathon and MVP Health Care Rochester Marathon/Half Marathon
- Plenty of post race food at each event
- Chip Timing using MyLaps BibTag System
Plus, Series Awards!
- Four Season Challenge awards will be based on your age as of 1/9/16 (Awards for each individual event will be determined by your age on race day)
- You must complete all 4 events to be eligible for awards
- 52.4 Mile Challenge
- Cash awards to Top 3 Overall Male & Female
- 1st Place - $500
- 2nd Place - $400
- 3rd Place - $300
- Plus there will be a $500 bonus if you win all 4 events!
- Awards to Top 3 In Age Groups (5 year age groups)
- 65.5 Mile Challenge
- Awards to Top 3 Overall Male & Female
- Plus, some participants will be awarded special recognition for their achievements along the way as seen prudent by the Race Director. These will not be revealed until the awards ceremony on Thurs, Sept. 22nd
All awards and cash prizes will be awarded
at the Recovery/Celebration Pub Run,
6pm on Thurs, Sept. 22, 2016.
(Cash prize award winners must complete a 1099)
*There will be cash awards for overall finishers at all 4 events, plus bonus money and series money. In total, over $17,000 will be awarded across these 4 events!
More information can be found at YellowJacketRacing.com