Tuesday, April 11th | 6pm-8pm
Join us for an evening of sweat, snacks and shopping as we celebrate our first ever Girls uNIGHT event.
- UrbanFIT class from our very own FIT Staff mmber, Joelle Mathews. Challenge yourself with a 40 minute total body workout! This innovative workout blends running with strength training while using the great outdoors - no fancy gym equipment needed! We'll incorporate stairs, hills, benches - and who knows what else! If we can think it up, we'll do it! All fitness levels welcome, modifications will be shown.
- Our friends from The Refinery salon will be on hand to offer hair styling that will take you from your workout to going out.
- Welcome Spring in with some flair in our new apparel arrivals - including our exclusive Cobalt Gardens Collection from Brooks - our pick for that stand-out race day look.
Receive all this - and more - in exchange for a suggested $10 donation to support Girls On The Run Buffalo and their mission to empower young girls and help give them the tools they need to be successful.
How it works:
- Register online to reserve your spot - space is limited to the first 75 participants
- A suggested $10 donation to Girls On The Run Buffalo will be collected at the door on the 11th
- In addition to an empowering evening from Fleet Feet Sports, you will receive:
- Pampering from The Refinery
- A $10 voucher to Fleet Feet Sports to use on your purchases that evening