at Fleet Feet Sports
We are continuing to grow our business in the Buffalo area and we need individuals who want to work in a customer-focused, team-oriented and rewarding atmosphere.
Do you want to impact others in a positive way? Do you enjoy being active and want to spread your passion to others? Do you like to learn about new products? Have you dreamed about a job in the running industry?
We are the door that leads to more opportunity. Consider joining our team and expanding your future with a local, family-owned business.
Current Job Openings:
Seeking individual to lead the coordination, outreach, marketing, and coaching of our various events and Training Programs, specifically No Boundaries: Learn to Run Program and Half/Full Marathon Trailing Program. This role includes marketing programs and events at Fleet Feet Sports, as well as brand outreach for Fleet Feet Sports and its respective training programs.
A large part of increasing Training Program growth is through increasing brand awareness and as a result Training and Outreach are very much connected.
- Manage and maintain social networking and website for store and programs
- Implement marketing campaigns via attending health fairs/doctor clinics, social media, networking events, press releases and partner races
- Build & Seek relationships with Corporate and Medical organizations
- Maintain and improve customer/training participant metrics
- Increase community outreach
- Coordinate schedules for various events/programs
- Coach/Administer the various programs
- Oversee/Assist Coaches and Mentors in their role
- Coordinate/Oversee all communications for program participants, coaches, and mentors
- Seek continual improvement and growth of Fleet Feet Sports outreach, events and Training Programs
- Must be energetic and have a passion for running and fitness
- Must be HIGHLY organized and goal oriented
- Outgoing, personable with excellent leadership skills and take charge attitude
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills (verbal and written)
- Able to plan and organize schedules while meeting deadlines and maintaining budget, plus market programs in order to grow customer and participant metrics
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft and Adobe products
- Must know how to use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest
- Coaching/Fitness Instructor/Personal Training experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multifaceted work environment
- Self motivated and self starter, able to learn quickly with little direction
This is a full time position between 30-40 hours per week depending on the week. Must have flexible schedule and available Saturdays, Tuesday and Thursday Evenings. 8-10 hours of sales floor time is required, as well as some travel. Position would work closely with Training Coordinator in Rochester market and would report to Buffalo Store Manager.
- Includes $225/mo Employer Contribution towards Health Benefits, Employee Purchase Opportunities, 3 weeks accumulated Paid Time Off (PTO) and 401k with matching (after 6 months of employment).
- Hourly Pay based on experience (starting at $16 - $18/hour)
To apply for Training & Outreach Coordinator position: Send resume, cover letter, salary requirements and completed application to Brian@fleetfeetbuffalo.com
As a Fleet Feet Sports FIT Specialist, you will work with customers to ensure proper fitting of footwear, sports bras and apparel. You are an ambassador for Fleet Feet Sports and all of our products, activities, programs and events.
Provide exceptional, energetic and knowledgeable experiences for our customers. If you have a passion for running, multi-sport or general fitness AND you love to help others, you may be a perfect FIT for Fleet Feet Sports.
• Become a FIT Specialist in helping customers find the right footwear, apparel, sport bra or essential solution based on their needs
• Provide AMAZING customer service
• Learn about all the training and event offerings to educate customers on various offerings
• Provide exceptional and knowledgeable service
• Retail or Sales Experience preferred
• Truly enjoy helping customers change their lives
• Fun and outgoing attitude and demeanor
• Excellent verbal communication AND presentation skills
• Ability to learn quickly and work in a team environment, along with meet goals
• Ability to talk about Running and Walking ALL DAY LONG
• Comfortable working with feet
• Must be available at least 15 hrs/week and weekends
• $9 - $12/hour depending on experience
• Full Time Benefits (if applicable): Upwards $225 towards monthly medical and dental insurance after 3 months employment, 401K with matching after 6 months employment, Upwards 112 hours PTO accrual/year depending on start date.
• We are looking for long term employees (not Summer or Seasonal) who are available at least one day of the weekend and some evenings, a minimum of 15 hours per week. The role can become a full time position.
To apply for FIT Specialist position(s): Send resume, cover letter and completed application to Barb@fleetfeetbuffalo.com